Saturday, September 5, 2009

SS501 @ One Hotel

Well, this time i would like to put up some of the small littel happening things around me...
SS501 in Malaysia~! This is a news that given by my fren- Jorene on the late night of 1am, and she should be lucky as i haven't gone to bed....=.=
They came to Malaysia for promote they coming up coccert in Malaysia this coming December, if not mistaken.
Of cos, i am not a hot fans of SS501, just that I have watched the drama called " Boys over Flower", 1 of their member Hyun Jun manage to grab my attention on him, that's why I wanted to gave a try to go on to see them~!
See it?This is only a part of the long long long crowd of fans that wanted to go in!

As what we know that they were coming for not only promoting but also a signature drive for their 1st solo album. (Why Don't TVXQ have a signature drive also? I'll be going there early in the morning~! Nah~!) Jorene plan to buy one album but sadly she cant get it as u all can see, there was too many people that having the same action with her....=.=

Looking to the long crowd, we have no choice but to leave the place because we don't want to get cramp in a place with hot and sweat around us. Besides that we are not sure, if we get into the crowd will we manage to see them? There are always cases that stars need to leave as they are in the rush of time... { I wanna be a broadcster, so next time I can get passes to go in without doubt! ><)

After all, Jorene and I went to have a walk in the beautiful garden @ One Hotel.

We stay at 1U to have our dinner then we get back to the place it's already end. We have no choice but to just take a picture with their Big Poster~! Haiz.... Really have no fate with SS501 lo~~


No comments: