Sunday, July 25, 2010

My 21st Buffday~!

SHIT~! I forgotten to post this!!! It's like so damn 9 long ago news lo....
WTF~ Really forgotten it.....

For my lovely frens, thanks for posting the wishes over the FB wall ~
This is the day where FB wall post will be full of wishes and notification.. =)

Well... it comes to my 21st Birthday. (Sob~ T_T Old d...)
我的21岁生日大会?!U must be kidding~! I wont let myself to tiring in making big birthday party....
Thanks for frens that helped me to celebrated at Sunway Giza@ Over Time.
老婆们的安排和礼物都爱死了~!很开心自己有你们~~
度过了5年的友谊~HUHU~~ 
My Buddies~! We 3 have spent 5 years together... 

                                                                       really  ♥love u all~ 


还有一班大学的好友~ 谢谢你们~
花钱请我喝酒~~我真的很感激啊~~
感激不是请我喝酒,而是那份和我度过生日的心意……
Thanks to my frens that celebrated my birthday with full of alcoholic~ @_@
Really appreciated that u all spent your time with me~ ^o^ 


Saying birthday, sure will have birthday presents.^~*

Guess Bag from my buddies~ LOL~ 

Then now TVXQ's 2010 Best Collection from my classmates.

Nice necklace that can change shape from Jorene.

Earings from my Jie jie~ Eve & Kinex.

This might be the last birthday that I can celebrate with all my lovely Uni frens. 
I really appreciate the wishes and presents. 
Being expectation in the 21st Birthday, I really hope to get a nice job in coming year~
( wow~ I am really a working freak!)
Anyway, 21st Birthday past but I am still single, so all the wishes on the party wishes me getting a BF in coming year~ LOLX~! 
( well, that included in my wishing list too...XD ) 
Things change when we grown up... but friendship stays if we maintain...
So, Thanks everyone.. Love u all ~ >.<

I am now officially 21 years old~! (*cry* sob sob) 


No comments: